It’s that time of year again, so put on your finest EarthStones jewelry, polish your bat’s wings, stir up the cauldron, spread your cobwebs and shoot your way to infamy and fortune in the EarthStones Third Annual All Hallows Eve Photo Contest!
Singles or couples, ladies or gents welcome (only a single prize pack awarded per winning photo, though).
Theme: All Hallows Eve, of course!
Deadline: Midnight SLT on October 24th.
Winners Announced: October 26th
Judges: EarthStones Staff & Management
1st place: L$5000 CASH!! AND a L$2500 EarthStones gift card!
2nd place: L$2500 EarthStones gift card!
3rd place: L$1000 EarthStones gift card!
Winning pictures will be featured in the EarthStones blog and displayed in store until November 6th.
1. Read the rules carefully – any photos not following the rules will be disqualified.
2. 512 x 512 minimum square photos, post production allowed and encouraged.
3. EarthStones jewelry must be clearly visible, only EarthStones jewelry may be worn in photos. All jewelry must be *for sale* at EarthStones (Sorry, no Lucky Chair, group gifts, freebies, etc.).
4. Maximum of 2 photos per avatar may be entered in the contest. (You may upload additional photos, but only two may be tagged for the contest)
5. Join and upload your photos to the EarthStones flickr group (PG Only, please) – http://www.flickr.com/groups/earthstones/
6. Inworld submissions will not be accepted.
7. Photos must be uploaded to the group during the month of October 2010. Photos entered after the deadline on 10/24 will not be considered.
8. Photos must be tagged with: All Hallows Eve 2010 Contest, EarthStones, [Jewelry Name] (ie. EarthStones Falling Leaves Necklace – Autumn)
9. Photo Description *must* include (you can include additional information, but the following is required):
Your inworld name (this will be the sole recipient of any prizes awarded)
Jewelry credits (ie. EarthStones Victorian Keepsake Locket & Earrings – Silver/Onyx)
10. Photos not properly tagged and described will not be considered.
Please contact Retribution Fall by notecard with any questions. Name your notecard [All Hallows Eve Question] – [Your Name] to ensure a response. Inquiries to any other member of the EarthStones staff will *not* be answered.
That’s it! Have fun and Good Luck!!